BLASTMAP™ III is a design programme that has been developed through a number of generations by BME for our clients and our own blasting engineers. It is a powerful tool for blast planners who routinely need to design each blast in a mining operation.
Complete blast planning, design and analysis software. Powerful, easy to use, flexible, accurate. BLASTMAP™ III is a software for designing blast timing for use with AXXIS™. It is a powerful and modern software that allows design of the blasts from hole layouts to charge quantities, deck charging and blast timing.
- Design a blast from scratch (pattern, hole diameters, explosives, rock type) using survey information about the block geometry and surface
- Carry out detailed charge and timing designs based on actual hole positions
- Calculate costs and quantities based on actual drilling information
- Import any text or xlsx data file
- Import AXXIS™ electronic detonator IDs, design timing
- Export design information to text/csc file. This allows for other software, such as drill navigation software to drill according to design
- Multiple deck capability for designing specialised blasts, such as layered blasts, and for vibration control needs
- Blast timing design and simulation. Both non-electric and electronic timing designs can be carried out
- The software is optimised for use with AXXIS™ electronic delay detonators
- Wave interference modelling for optimising timing for either vibration control or optimal fragmentation
- Powerful contouring capabilities for blast timing, surface, and floor elevations, vibration maps and energy distribution in a blast
- Powerful reporting capabilities for blast design records and communicating critical design issues such as costs, quantities, and energy